We are going to be in Chicago for my soon to be 11 year old son's birthday. We used to live there so I am somewhat familiar with the restaurant scene. Trying to think of a fun place to have a birthday dinner with him. Not sure if any of these places are still good or there are better, similar options out there now.
- Cafe Iberico
- Mia Francesca
Fun birthday dinner for kid in Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 4 Universal studios/Orlando
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Wedding venue in NH
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 18 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 19 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?