We are going to be in Chicago for my soon to be 11 year old son's birthday. We used to live there so I am somewhat familiar with the restaurant scene. Trying to think of a fun place to have a birthday dinner with him. Not sure if any of these places are still good or there are better, similar options out there now.
- Cafe Iberico
- Mia Francesca
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 3 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 5 days in Colorado
- 8 Safety Concerns
- 9 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 14 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 15 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Nashville
- 19 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 fort lauderdale
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia