We are going to be in Chicago for my soon to be 11 year old son's birthday. We used to live there so I am somewhat familiar with the restaurant scene. Trying to think of a fun place to have a birthday dinner with him. Not sure if any of these places are still good or there are better, similar options out there now.
- Cafe Iberico
- Mia Francesca
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black History Museum
- 2 How much time in Badlands?
- 3 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 4 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 5 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 6 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 7 DC Restaurants
- 8 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 9 Short Oregon Trip
- 10 usa roadtrip
- 11 Hawaii and...where?
- 12 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 13 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 14 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Chicago 2017
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 23 Marfa/Big Bend
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 JFK to Washington