We are going to be in Chicago for my soon to be 11 year old son's birthday. We used to live there so I am somewhat familiar with the restaurant scene. Trying to think of a fun place to have a birthday dinner with him. Not sure if any of these places are still good or there are better, similar options out there now.
- Cafe Iberico
- Mia Francesca
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio shopping
- 2 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 10 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 11 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 12 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM