We are going to be in Chicago for my soon to be 11 year old son's birthday. We used to live there so I am somewhat familiar with the restaurant scene. Trying to think of a fun place to have a birthday dinner with him. Not sure if any of these places are still good or there are better, similar options out there now.
- Cafe Iberico
- Mia Francesca
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 2 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 3 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 4 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 7 Grand American Road Trip!
- 8 Rules of the Subway
- 9 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 10 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 11 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 12 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 13 Mystic CT
- 14 Alabama trip in Dec
- 15 Las vegas +21
- 16 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 21 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 22 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 23 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 24 Orlando - condoleances
- 25 Coco Palms on Kauai