I am going to a conference in D.C. in June. The conference ends on Thursday so a co-worker and I were planning on staying the weekend. Since the company will no longer be footing the bill for our rooms, we are going to need to stay elsewhere. Do you have any recommendations of an area in D.C. we should check out? We are two single, 30 somethings, so while we'd like to do some touristy things - we'd also like to stay some place within walking distance of good food and maybe a little nightlife (bar/pub, not a club). Any suggestions on where to stay and/or cool neighborhoods, restaurants, bars to check out?
Fun Areas to Stay in DC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 6 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 7 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 12 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 13 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 16 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 17 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 18 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 19 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 22 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 23 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 24 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 25 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico