I am going to a conference in D.C. in June. The conference ends on Thursday so a co-worker and I were planning on staying the weekend. Since the company will no longer be footing the bill for our rooms, we are going to need to stay elsewhere. Do you have any recommendations of an area in D.C. we should check out? We are two single, 30 somethings, so while we'd like to do some touristy things - we'd also like to stay some place within walking distance of good food and maybe a little nightlife (bar/pub, not a club). Any suggestions on where to stay and/or cool neighborhoods, restaurants, bars to check out?
Fun Areas to Stay in DC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Denver in a half day
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle