I am going to a conference in D.C. in June. The conference ends on Thursday so a co-worker and I were planning on staying the weekend. Since the company will no longer be footing the bill for our rooms, we are going to need to stay elsewhere. Do you have any recommendations of an area in D.C. we should check out? We are two single, 30 somethings, so while we'd like to do some touristy things - we'd also like to stay some place within walking distance of good food and maybe a little nightlife (bar/pub, not a club). Any suggestions on where to stay and/or cool neighborhoods, restaurants, bars to check out?
Fun Areas to Stay in DC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 7 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 NYC jazz with a minor
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?