Can someone advice how much would be a taxi ride from the FLL airport to the beach area (Las Olas Blvd & beach). Or are there any shuttles, fast buses?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 5 Colorado itinerary
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 10 Hawaii wedding
- 11 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 12 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 13 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 14 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 17 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 18 Oregon Coast question
- 19 California road trip
- 20 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 21 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 22 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 23 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 24 Moving to Montana
- 25 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake