Still trying to decide what to do post cruise first of April. We were considering driving across state on Sunday, exploring the Ft Myers/Tampa/Naples (never been) areas and flying home from Tampa. Nothing is clicking, it is such a big area and everywhere looks great. So now we are considering driving from FLL to Key West on Sunday staying until Wednesday and driving back to FLL to fly home if we cannot fly out of Key West. We have only been to Key West twice and both were day stops on cruises. Any opinions? What is the drive like? I am not a big fan of tall tall bridges so it is a tiny concern. Any recommendations for resorts?
Ft Lauderdale to Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 2 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 3 New York Yankee Station
- 4 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 5 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 8 Roads into Estes Park
- 9 Whale watching
- 10 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 11 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 14 Houston in September
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 19 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 20 Road Trip
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 23 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 24 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days