Still trying to decide what to do post cruise first of April. We were considering driving across state on Sunday, exploring the Ft Myers/Tampa/Naples (never been) areas and flying home from Tampa. Nothing is clicking, it is such a big area and everywhere looks great. So now we are considering driving from FLL to Key West on Sunday staying until Wednesday and driving back to FLL to fly home if we cannot fly out of Key West. We have only been to Key West twice and both were day stops on cruises. Any opinions? What is the drive like? I am not a big fan of tall tall bridges so it is a tiny concern. Any recommendations for resorts?
Ft Lauderdale to Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 2 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 3 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 4 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?