Still trying to decide what to do post cruise first of April. We were considering driving across state on Sunday, exploring the Ft Myers/Tampa/Naples (never been) areas and flying home from Tampa. Nothing is clicking, it is such a big area and everywhere looks great. So now we are considering driving from FLL to Key West on Sunday staying until Wednesday and driving back to FLL to fly home if we cannot fly out of Key West. We have only been to Key West twice and both were day stops on cruises. Any opinions? What is the drive like? I am not a big fan of tall tall bridges so it is a tiny concern. Any recommendations for resorts?
Ft Lauderdale to Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 2 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 3 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 4 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 5 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 6 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 7 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 8 DC - WW2 flyover
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Alaska restaurant prices
- 12 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 13 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 14 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 15 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 16 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 17 Daytona Beach and ??
- 18 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 21 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 22 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 23 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 24 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 25 Another Key West trip in the books!