Still trying to decide what to do post cruise first of April. We were considering driving across state on Sunday, exploring the Ft Myers/Tampa/Naples (never been) areas and flying home from Tampa. Nothing is clicking, it is such a big area and everywhere looks great. So now we are considering driving from FLL to Key West on Sunday staying until Wednesday and driving back to FLL to fly home if we cannot fly out of Key West. We have only been to Key West twice and both were day stops on cruises. Any opinions? What is the drive like? I am not a big fan of tall tall bridges so it is a tiny concern. Any recommendations for resorts?
Ft Lauderdale to Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 2 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 3 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 4 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 5 September trip to Michigan
- 6 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 7 California coast: April
- 8 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 9 Road Trip
- 10 New York Yankee Station
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 15 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 16 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 17 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 18 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 19 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 20 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 21 Roads into Estes Park
- 22 Whale watching
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 25 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?