Still trying to decide what to do post cruise first of April. We were considering driving across state on Sunday, exploring the Ft Myers/Tampa/Naples (never been) areas and flying home from Tampa. Nothing is clicking, it is such a big area and everywhere looks great. So now we are considering driving from FLL to Key West on Sunday staying until Wednesday and driving back to FLL to fly home if we cannot fly out of Key West. We have only been to Key West twice and both were day stops on cruises. Any opinions? What is the drive like? I am not a big fan of tall tall bridges so it is a tiny concern. Any recommendations for resorts?
Ft Lauderdale to Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Metro Card Options
- 5 Oahu
- 6 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 7 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 8 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 9 getting around DC
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 14 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 15 San Francisco - mid October
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Newport Restaurants
- 20 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 23 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route