Still trying to decide what to do post cruise first of April. We were considering driving across state on Sunday, exploring the Ft Myers/Tampa/Naples (never been) areas and flying home from Tampa. Nothing is clicking, it is such a big area and everywhere looks great. So now we are considering driving from FLL to Key West on Sunday staying until Wednesday and driving back to FLL to fly home if we cannot fly out of Key West. We have only been to Key West twice and both were day stops on cruises. Any opinions? What is the drive like? I am not a big fan of tall tall bridges so it is a tiny concern. Any recommendations for resorts?
Ft Lauderdale to Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Alaska
- 5 San Diego grocery stores
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 24 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do