Still trying to decide what to do post cruise first of April. We were considering driving across state on Sunday, exploring the Ft Myers/Tampa/Naples (never been) areas and flying home from Tampa. Nothing is clicking, it is such a big area and everywhere looks great. So now we are considering driving from FLL to Key West on Sunday staying until Wednesday and driving back to FLL to fly home if we cannot fly out of Key West. We have only been to Key West twice and both were day stops on cruises. Any opinions? What is the drive like? I am not a big fan of tall tall bridges so it is a tiny concern. Any recommendations for resorts?
Ft Lauderdale to Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 Hotels Philly
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Texas
- 5 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 8 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 9 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 10 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 14 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 15 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 16 Northern California in February
- 17 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 18 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 19 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 20 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 21 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 22 New England September
- 23 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 California