I would love if someone could recommend a nice place in Ft LAuderdale to stay. Don't want too busy or too quiet. Will have 2 teenage girls with us. It doesn't have to be a inexpensive place. We are going to be there 3 days after Disney and want to relax but don't want to be bored. Any restaurant suggestions would be nice too.
Ft Lauderdale Florida, nice place to stay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Universal studios/Orlando
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 14 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 18 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations