Vacationing in Ft. Lauderdale/Hilton Beach Resort area. Any suggestions for restaurants would be appreciated (couple/mid 50's) Any type of food. Are there restaurants within walking distance ?? Short distance would be fine too. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 8 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 9 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 10 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 West Maui Restaurants
- 15 San Diego Little Italy
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?