Date: 10/04/2005, 04:03 pm
I reserved the FS maui from Dec 10 to 16. However, my husband thought it might be nice to go to pearl harbour. We only have a week time for the vacation. We want to relax, eat gourment food, do somewhat sight seeing. Never been to Hawaii. Which Island do you think we should visit. Thank you.
FS Maui or Halekulani OCF oahu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 8 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 9 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 13 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York