Who makes the best travel guides: Frommers or Fodors. I personally prefere Frommers guides because they are written by locals who are more candid and personal and even have a thing in the front about why they love their city. I also prefere Frommers itineraries and reviews of attractions, restaurants and hotels which I find more interesting and reliable. Also Frommers lists the price of hotel rooms and attractions while fodors does not. Finnally the photos and little tidbits about the city and what makes it unique really get you excited about the trip. However, Fodors does have the best message boards. What do you think Fodors or Frommers?
Frommers vs Fodors
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 10 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 11 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 12 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC