Who makes the best travel guides: Frommers or Fodors. I personally prefere Frommers guides because they are written by locals who are more candid and personal and even have a thing in the front about why they love their city. I also prefere Frommers itineraries and reviews of attractions, restaurants and hotels which I find more interesting and reliable. Also Frommers lists the price of hotel rooms and attractions while fodors does not. Finnally the photos and little tidbits about the city and what makes it unique really get you excited about the trip. However, Fodors does have the best message boards. What do you think Fodors or Frommers?
Frommers vs Fodors
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 2 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 6 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 7 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Arches National Park in a day
- 17 SFO International Airport
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions