Hubby and I are first time travelers to CA, and our itinerary is quite ambitious. Prior to arriving SanFran, our itinerary includes hiking in Yosemite and Sequoia; driving to Santa Barbara; and then driving 3 days up the Pacific Coast Highway to SanFran. We will have only 1 day to explore Muir Woods, Napa and Sausalito. Game plan so far is as follows: Get to Muir Woods at 8AM opening; spend 1 to 1-1/2 hour exploring; drive up the coast a bit from Muir Beach to Stinson Beach and then up Mt. Tamalpais. OK, now how do we get to Napa for visit to Domaine Carneros and/or Silverado trail to Silverado? We just want to "taste", no winery tours. Lunch perhaps in St. Helena and then return to SF via Sausalito maybe in time for dinner in Sausalito? Any and all comments and suggestions welcomed! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 2 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 3 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 4 Restaurants in DC
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 7 Nashville restaurants
- 8 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 9 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 10 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 11 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 12 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 13 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 14 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 15 MO road trip itinerary
- 16 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 17 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 18 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 19 Birthday vacation ideas
- 20 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 21 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 22 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 23 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 24 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 25 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine