Hubby and I are first time travelers to CA, and our itinerary is quite ambitious. Prior to arriving SanFran, our itinerary includes hiking in Yosemite and Sequoia; driving to Santa Barbara; and then driving 3 days up the Pacific Coast Highway to SanFran. We will have only 1 day to explore Muir Woods, Napa and Sausalito. Game plan so far is as follows: Get to Muir Woods at 8AM opening; spend 1 to 1-1/2 hour exploring; drive up the coast a bit from Muir Beach to Stinson Beach and then up Mt. Tamalpais. OK, now how do we get to Napa for visit to Domaine Carneros and/or Silverado trail to Silverado? We just want to "taste", no winery tours. Lunch perhaps in St. Helena and then return to SF via Sausalito maybe in time for dinner in Sausalito? Any and all comments and suggestions welcomed! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://pre-workoutideas.com/vlamorous/
- 2 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 3 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 4 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 5 http://www.skinscam.com/vitanoria-bewertungen/
- 6 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 7 Ankara Escort
- 8 Park City- handicapped
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 11 San Francisco first visit.
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 14 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Renting a car with DWAI
- 17 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 18 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 19 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 20 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui