Hubby and I are first time travelers to CA, and our itinerary is quite ambitious. Prior to arriving SanFran, our itinerary includes hiking in Yosemite and Sequoia; driving to Santa Barbara; and then driving 3 days up the Pacific Coast Highway to SanFran. We will have only 1 day to explore Muir Woods, Napa and Sausalito. Game plan so far is as follows: Get to Muir Woods at 8AM opening; spend 1 to 1-1/2 hour exploring; drive up the coast a bit from Muir Beach to Stinson Beach and then up Mt. Tamalpais. OK, now how do we get to Napa for visit to Domaine Carneros and/or Silverado trail to Silverado? We just want to "taste", no winery tours. Lunch perhaps in St. Helena and then return to SF via Sausalito maybe in time for dinner in Sausalito? Any and all comments and suggestions welcomed! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 2 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 3 Are you looking Anime Online store?
- 4 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 5 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 6 Funny ads on Fodors
- 7 Freedom APK is best app
- 8 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 9 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 10 Do you want surprising gift cards?
- 11 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 12 Fix Spyware Problem
- 13 Are you looking customized cleaning service?
- 14 You have earned an associated
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 17 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 18 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 19 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 20 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 21 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 22 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 23 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 24 OHare car service north suburbs
- 25 Yellowstone