I could use some advice. My girlfriend and I are planning a roughly (time is somewhat flexible) 2-week road trip starting in mid-May. We're going to travel from our hometown, Tucson, to San Diego to borrow my dad's car. Then, we plan to make our way up to Vancouver, turn around and come back down, trade cars back, and head back to Tucson. I know the Pacific Coast Highway is a must and will definitely be included, but I can't see traveling that way both up and down the coast. I was thinking we might go more inland for the initial trip up from San Diego, maybe go to Yosemite and work our way up from there, then hit major cities and other stuff on the way down the PCH back to San Diego. Any suggested itineraries for such a trip? I guess the idea would be to see different stuff going both directions, and also to not stop in teh same cities on the way up and on the way back. I really haven't driven much above San Diego where much of my family lives now, so if you have ideas about how to tackle such a venture, that would be great. We're relatively fit and up for anything if that helps with your suggestions. Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Escorts
- 2 Later Winter around Mobile
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Uber boston
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 10 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 11 New orleans recs for family
- 12 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 13 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 14 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 15 Florida beach vacation
- 16 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 17 Hawaii Help
- 18 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 19 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 20 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 21 HAWAII; HELP!
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 24 Coffee in Boston?
- 25 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.