Driving from San Diego to Ohio the week of April 18-23. We would like to drive through Vegas, Utah, and Colorado on I-15 to I-70 the whole way. Wondering if the Spring weather would severely effect our drive while in the mountains?? Also we will be traveling with 2 teenagers and our big dog, what would be some good stopping points to check out all there is to offer?? Thank you.
From San Diego To Ohio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Alaska
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 11 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 21 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 22 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 23 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 24 A day in Dallas
- 25 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!