Driving from San Diego to Ohio the week of April 18-23. We would like to drive through Vegas, Utah, and Colorado on I-15 to I-70 the whole way. Wondering if the Spring weather would severely effect our drive while in the mountains?? Also we will be traveling with 2 teenagers and our big dog, what would be some good stopping points to check out all there is to offer?? Thank you.
From San Diego To Ohio
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 Vero Beach FL
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 24 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 25 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week