We are going to travel from Portsmouth to Boston next October.
We are going to leave Portsmouth at around 2pm.
Does anybody have recommendations as to what route to take and nice towns to stop?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is formal wear needed on Inside Passage cruise?
- 2 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 3 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 4 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 5 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/viatropin-and-viarexin/
- 6 Building Missteps
- 7 Crazy Mass - Enhance The Metabolism Rate Of Body
- 8 http://www.myutopiancleanse360.com/midogen/
- 9 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 10 Advise on trip
- 11 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 12 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 13 Grade 12 subjects
- 14 NJ to Florida drive
- 15 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 16 Sedona
- 17 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 18 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 19 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 20 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 21 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 23 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 24 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 25 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)