I previously post this question on another topic, but with the suggestion of another member, I'm making a new one here since it's a bit different then the original that is 2 years old.
Me and a friend are going to fly in orlando (from Montreal) on January 3rd and we are going to travel on the route 98 from Orlando to New Orleans. Since we arrived at noon, we were planning to take 2 and a half day for the ride, stopping at places of interested, before arriving in NO, spending like 5 days in the area before heading back to Orlando and finally, to Montreal in the evening of the 12th of January. We were wandering what are the places not to be missed along our way in terms of state parks (St joseph, St Georges, Bald Point, Tate's hell, etc. etc. etc.) and town worth stopping along our trip. We'll have camping gear to camp or we'll take cheap motels. We're both really excited about heading to New Orleans and this part of the coast, so any information, advices, tips or else we'll be be really appreciated about the route 98 or the must-see in New Orleans and the area.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united airlines flight reservations number 1844 922 7448 travel now
- 2 First Trip to New Mexico
- 3 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 4 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 5 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 6 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 7 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 8 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 11 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 12 Seattle?
- 13 costco Big island
- 14 Layover
- 15 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 16 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 19 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 22 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 23 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 24 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 25 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?