I previously post this question on another topic, but with the suggestion of another member, I'm making a new one here since it's a bit different then the original that is 2 years old.
Me and a friend are going to fly in orlando (from Montreal) on January 3rd and we are going to travel on the route 98 from Orlando to New Orleans. Since we arrived at noon, we were planning to take 2 and a half day for the ride, stopping at places of interested, before arriving in NO, spending like 5 days in the area before heading back to Orlando and finally, to Montreal in the evening of the 12th of January. We were wandering what are the places not to be missed along our way in terms of state parks (St joseph, St Georges, Bald Point, Tate's hell, etc. etc. etc.) and town worth stopping along our trip. We'll have camping gear to camp or we'll take cheap motels. We're both really excited about heading to New Orleans and this part of the coast, so any information, advices, tips or else we'll be be really appreciated about the route 98 or the must-see in New Orleans and the area.
Thank you very much!
From Orlando to New Orleans : roadtrippin' route 98
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Want know highqualitybuy Valentines Day Gifts?
- 2 Charleston, SC help
- 3 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 4 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 8 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 9 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 10 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 11 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 12 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 13 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 Self guided White House tour
- 16 Northwest USA
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 19 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 20 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 21 Portland, OR hotel question
- 22 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 25 Texas