I previously post this question on another topic, but with the suggestion of another member, I'm making a new one here since it's a bit different then the original that is 2 years old.
Me and a friend are going to fly in orlando (from Montreal) on January 3rd and we are going to travel on the route 98 from Orlando to New Orleans. Since we arrived at noon, we were planning to take 2 and a half day for the ride, stopping at places of interested, before arriving in NO, spending like 5 days in the area before heading back to Orlando and finally, to Montreal in the evening of the 12th of January. We were wandering what are the places not to be missed along our way in terms of state parks (St joseph, St Georges, Bald Point, Tate's hell, etc. etc. etc.) and town worth stopping along our trip. We'll have camping gear to camp or we'll take cheap motels. We're both really excited about heading to New Orleans and this part of the coast, so any information, advices, tips or else we'll be be really appreciated about the route 98 or the must-see in New Orleans and the area.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 2 Week in Colorado
- 3 Is this a new record for spam?
- 4 Nashville Public Transportation
- 5 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 6 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 7 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 8 Cape Cod visit in August
- 9 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 10 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 11 Ferry to Nantucket
- 12 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 13 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 BYOB in New York City
- 16 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 17 Sedona to Vegas
- 18 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 19 48 Hours in NYC
- 20 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 21 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 22 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 23 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 24 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 25 Sedona - Jeep Tours