4 passengers arriving around 10 pm, need to get to 1320 York Ave. between E 70th & 71st. I assume a private car would be better than a taxi. Airport website lists 3 car companies with different cars and prices with additional charge for tolls, etc. Traveling with a patient so I am looking for an easy, reasonable way to get to where we're staying. I am not familiar with NYC transportation and have no idea how much tolls or other expenses are. Any recommendations?
From LGA to East Side on NYE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Offers Thanksgiving Gift on 2014 Thanksgiving Promotion Topic
- 2 From Seattle airport to the city
- 3 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 4 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 5 Colorado Skiing
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 19 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 20 Middle America in October
- 21 New York City Christmas Trip
- 22 visit to HIghLine
- 23 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 24 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 25 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida