4 passengers arriving around 10 pm, need to get to 1320 York Ave. between E 70th & 71st. I assume a private car would be better than a taxi. Airport website lists 3 car companies with different cars and prices with additional charge for tolls, etc. Traveling with a patient so I am looking for an easy, reasonable way to get to where we're staying. I am not familiar with NYC transportation and have no idea how much tolls or other expenses are. Any recommendations?
From LGA to East Side on NYE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 2 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 3 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Colorado aspen updates
- 9 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 10 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 12 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 13 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 14 Long Island Advice
- 15 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 16 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 17 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 18 Boston suggestions
- 19 California
- 20 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 21 Tucson area flooding
- 22 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 23 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!