4 passengers arriving around 10 pm, need to get to 1320 York Ave. between E 70th & 71st. I assume a private car would be better than a taxi. Airport website lists 3 car companies with different cars and prices with additional charge for tolls, etc. Traveling with a patient so I am looking for an easy, reasonable way to get to where we're staying. I am not familiar with NYC transportation and have no idea how much tolls or other expenses are. Any recommendations?
From LGA to East Side on NYE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 4 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 5 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 6 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 7 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 8 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 9 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 10 Cape Cod trip report
- 11 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 12 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 Seafood
- 17 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 San Diego farmer's markets
- 21 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 22 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 23 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 24 Connecticut River Byway
- 25 Oregon Wildfire Reports