4 passengers arriving around 10 pm, need to get to 1320 York Ave. between E 70th & 71st. I assume a private car would be better than a taxi. Airport website lists 3 car companies with different cars and prices with additional charge for tolls, etc. Traveling with a patient so I am looking for an easy, reasonable way to get to where we're staying. I am not familiar with NYC transportation and have no idea how much tolls or other expenses are. Any recommendations?
From LGA to East Side on NYE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas in March
- 2 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 4 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 5 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Montana- what are must see places?
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Orlando parks advice
- 10 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 11 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 14 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 15 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 16 California San Diego area lodging
- 17 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 18 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 19 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 23 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 24 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 25 Best to do list on Hawaii