4 passengers arriving around 10 pm, need to get to 1320 York Ave. between E 70th & 71st. I assume a private car would be better than a taxi. Airport website lists 3 car companies with different cars and prices with additional charge for tolls, etc. Traveling with a patient so I am looking for an easy, reasonable way to get to where we're staying. I am not familiar with NYC transportation and have no idea how much tolls or other expenses are. Any recommendations?
From LGA to East Side on NYE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 6 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 7 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 8 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 11 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 12 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Hilton Midtown New York
- 22 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Tour companies
- 25 NYC Neighbourhoods