4 passengers arriving around 10 pm, need to get to 1320 York Ave. between E 70th & 71st. I assume a private car would be better than a taxi. Airport website lists 3 car companies with different cars and prices with additional charge for tolls, etc. Traveling with a patient so I am looking for an easy, reasonable way to get to where we're staying. I am not familiar with NYC transportation and have no idea how much tolls or other expenses are. Any recommendations?
From LGA to East Side on NYE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 3 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 4 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 Sonoma or napa?
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Black Hills Trip Report
- 11 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 12 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 13 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 Cape Cod in October
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 Theater Historians
- 18 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 19 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 22 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 23 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 24 Getaway
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?