4 passengers arriving around 10 pm, need to get to 1320 York Ave. between E 70th & 71st. I assume a private car would be better than a taxi. Airport website lists 3 car companies with different cars and prices with additional charge for tolls, etc. Traveling with a patient so I am looking for an easy, reasonable way to get to where we're staying. I am not familiar with NYC transportation and have no idea how much tolls or other expenses are. Any recommendations?
From LGA to East Side on NYE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 3 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 4 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 5 Skiing New Mexico
- 6 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 7 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 10 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 11 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel