I had planned to take a taxi from LaGuardia to our hotel on the Upper East Side, but now I'm wondering about the benefits of using a car service instead. Dial 7 Car & Limo Service has quoted me an onling price of $29 from LGA to our hotel. Won't this be cheaper than a taxi? But then it mentions you are charged for "waiting time." Does this include if my flight is late? Does anyone have any experience with Dial 7 or using any car service from LGA instead of a taxi? Thanks!
From LGA - Car Service vs. Taxi?
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 Minnesota State Fair
- 3 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 4 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 5 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 6 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 7 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 10 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 13 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 14 Logan Express
- 15 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 16 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 17 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 18 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 22 Columbus food !
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 25 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?