We are doing a stadium vacation this summer and will have less than 2 days in Milwaukee. Leave Chicago on Sunday am for Monday afternoon game then leave for Detroit on Tuesday am. Debating on the Ferry ($$$) to alleviate some driving monotony. Any suggeestion on restaurants or "must sees" appreciated as well as opinions regarding the ferry. We're family of 4 w/teen boys age 15 & 13.
from Chicago baseball to Brewers BB
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 6 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 7 Road Trip
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 10 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 11 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 12 Whale watching
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 palm desert, CA
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 New York Trip
- 17 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 19 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 20 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 21 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 24 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 25 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada