We are doing a stadium vacation this summer and will have less than 2 days in Milwaukee. Leave Chicago on Sunday am for Monday afternoon game then leave for Detroit on Tuesday am. Debating on the Ferry ($$$) to alleviate some driving monotony. Any suggeestion on restaurants or "must sees" appreciated as well as opinions regarding the ferry. We're family of 4 w/teen boys age 15 & 13.
from Chicago baseball to Brewers BB
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 3 Dinner in Miami
- 4 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 5 Orlando to Savannah
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 9 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 14 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 17 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 18 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary