Hello fellow travelers. We are in Tybee Island. We drove down to Savannah for a nephew's high school graduation. High school graduation is a big thing here. I know it's nice anywhere, but here it seems bigger. We stayed one night at Fripp Island where we came when the kids were little. We went to four pools and two beaches, had dinner at the marina restaurant at the best corner table overlooking the marsh. Then to a house my sister in law rented for the family on Tybee. After graduation we ate at the Pink House (it's pink) and here at Tybee we've eaten at the Stingray Restaurant and the Breakfast Club. The Breakfast Club has very good homefries. Today we might see a blues festival. Tuesday night we're going to see a Sandgnats baseball game. I realize this trip report is a little boring so far.
Fripp Island, Tybee Island, and Jekyll Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 5 SF to DR? WTH!
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 14 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 15 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 16 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 rain in Kauai
- 20 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 21 Kennedy Space Center
- 22 San Diego Trip Report
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 25 NYC jazz with a minor