Hello fellow travelers. We are in Tybee Island. We drove down to Savannah for a nephew's high school graduation. High school graduation is a big thing here. I know it's nice anywhere, but here it seems bigger. We stayed one night at Fripp Island where we came when the kids were little. We went to four pools and two beaches, had dinner at the marina restaurant at the best corner table overlooking the marsh. Then to a house my sister in law rented for the family on Tybee. After graduation we ate at the Pink House (it's pink) and here at Tybee we've eaten at the Stingray Restaurant and the Breakfast Club. The Breakfast Club has very good homefries. Today we might see a blues festival. Tuesday night we're going to see a Sandgnats baseball game. I realize this trip report is a little boring so far.
Fripp Island, Tybee Island, and Jekyll Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 2 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 5 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 6 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Best places to move to Florida?
- 9 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 10 Juneau May 8th
- 11 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 18 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Question about Miami travel
- 25 Salt Lake City