In planning our Christmas vacation I have changed things up a bit. We have added a few days (4) on Fripp Island before our golf trip to Hilton Head (please don't bash this idea, we love the golf and bike paths). I realize that so many don't love Hilton Head but we find it suits our needs perfectly this time of year. We are interested in the things to do, see, and eat around Fripp. I am thinking we might really enjoy interesting places to eat in Beaufort . We love good and interesting food of any kind and any price. Any suggestions for food or visiting are appreciated. Sue woo .....I hope you respond!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah 2
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Las Vegas in March
- 6 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 7 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 8 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 9 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 10 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 11 Montana- what are must see places?
- 12 Orlando parks advice
- 13 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 14 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 15 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 16 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 17 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 21 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 22 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!