In planning our Christmas vacation I have changed things up a bit. We have added a few days (4) on Fripp Island before our golf trip to Hilton Head (please don't bash this idea, we love the golf and bike paths). I realize that so many don't love Hilton Head but we find it suits our needs perfectly this time of year. We are interested in the things to do, see, and eat around Fripp. I am thinking we might really enjoy interesting places to eat in Beaufort . We love good and interesting food of any kind and any price. Any suggestions for food or visiting are appreciated. Sue woo .....I hope you respond!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 2 tip for valet parking
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 California: Getty museum
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 Seattle - newby questions
- 7 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 8 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 9 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 13 NYC hotel/July
- 14 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 15 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 16 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 17 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 18 Restaurants Chicago June
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 21 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 22 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 23 NYC with my 13 year old
- 24 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 25 Girls' Getaway