In planning our Christmas vacation I have changed things up a bit. We have added a few days (4) on Fripp Island before our golf trip to Hilton Head (please don't bash this idea, we love the golf and bike paths). I realize that so many don't love Hilton Head but we find it suits our needs perfectly this time of year. We are interested in the things to do, see, and eat around Fripp. I am thinking we might really enjoy interesting places to eat in Beaufort . We love good and interesting food of any kind and any price. Any suggestions for food or visiting are appreciated. Sue woo .....I hope you respond!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 Deep South sept 2015
- 3 Self guided White House tour
- 4 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 10 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 11 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Portland, OR hotel question
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 san diego or nearby area
- 16 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 17 Texas
- 18 Los Angeles day trips
- 19 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 20 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 21 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 24 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 25 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?