In planning our Christmas vacation I have changed things up a bit. We have added a few days (4) on Fripp Island before our golf trip to Hilton Head (please don't bash this idea, we love the golf and bike paths). I realize that so many don't love Hilton Head but we find it suits our needs perfectly this time of year. We are interested in the things to do, see, and eat around Fripp. I am thinking we might really enjoy interesting places to eat in Beaufort . We love good and interesting food of any kind and any price. Any suggestions for food or visiting are appreciated. Sue woo .....I hope you respond!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 2 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 7 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 8 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 14 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 15 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 16 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 17 Seattle Hyatts
- 18 ONP help
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation