In planning our Christmas vacation I have changed things up a bit. We have added a few days (4) on Fripp Island before our golf trip to Hilton Head (please don't bash this idea, we love the golf and bike paths). I realize that so many don't love Hilton Head but we find it suits our needs perfectly this time of year. We are interested in the things to do, see, and eat around Fripp. I am thinking we might really enjoy interesting places to eat in Beaufort . We love good and interesting food of any kind and any price. Any suggestions for food or visiting are appreciated. Sue woo .....I hope you respond!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 2 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 3 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 4 Two airports to choose from?
- 5 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 layover
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 10 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 11 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 12 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 13 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 14 best area to stay in san diego
- 15 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 16 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 19 Road trip itinerary
- 20 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 21 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 22 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 23 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 24 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 25 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC