In planning our Christmas vacation I have changed things up a bit. We have added a few days (4) on Fripp Island before our golf trip to Hilton Head (please don't bash this idea, we love the golf and bike paths). I realize that so many don't love Hilton Head but we find it suits our needs perfectly this time of year. We are interested in the things to do, see, and eat around Fripp. I am thinking we might really enjoy interesting places to eat in Beaufort . We love good and interesting food of any kind and any price. Any suggestions for food or visiting are appreciated. Sue woo .....I hope you respond!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Things to do in La Jolla
- 3 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 4 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 5 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 6 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 7 Minneapolis Parking
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Romantic destination in the US
- 12 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 13 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA