I'll be going to the Faneuil Hall/Government Center area on Friday night (arriving around 7:30 or 8:00 PM).
I've checked http://boston.bestparking.com for prices but don't know which garages are most likely to have spaces at that time.
(Unfortunately, I will need to drive down there. Taking the T in isn't really an option this time.)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 2 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 5 Niagara Falls.
- 6 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 7 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 8 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 9 cruising the Mississippi river
- 10 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Juneau cruise stop
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 15 New England Canada Road Trip
- 16 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 17 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport