I'll be going to the Faneuil Hall/Government Center area on Friday night (arriving around 7:30 or 8:00 PM).
I've checked http://boston.bestparking.com for prices but don't know which garages are most likely to have spaces at that time.
(Unfortunately, I will need to drive down there. Taking the T in isn't really an option this time.)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 2 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 3 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 4 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 5 Cape cod Labor Day
- 6 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 7 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 8 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 9 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 10 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 11 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 16 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 17 US Open Tennis
- 18 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 19 Hotels in San Diego
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 23 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service