I'll be going to the Faneuil Hall/Government Center area on Friday night (arriving around 7:30 or 8:00 PM).
I've checked http://boston.bestparking.com for prices but don't know which garages are most likely to have spaces at that time.
(Unfortunately, I will need to drive down there. Taking the T in isn't really an option this time.)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 No Spam this morning!!
- 6 Jazzfest side trips
- 7 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 8 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 9 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 10 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 11 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 San Francisco transit options
- 14 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 15 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 16 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 19 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 20 Great OR beach house locations?
- 21 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 Honeymoon on PCH
- 24 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 25 Lodging outside of Yellowstone