I'll be going to the Faneuil Hall/Government Center area on Friday night (arriving around 7:30 or 8:00 PM).
I've checked http://boston.bestparking.com for prices but don't know which garages are most likely to have spaces at that time.
(Unfortunately, I will need to drive down there. Taking the T in isn't really an option this time.)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 2 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 3 Help me with this
- 4 New Orleans
- 5 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 6 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 7 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 Oregon road trip
- 10 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 11 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 12 Weather in Chicago
- 13 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 14 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 15 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 16 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Dining in St. Louis
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska