I would like to take a trip this summer (July) and am thinking about possibly driving but am open to flying if i need to. I have 7 days and would like to make the best of it. Ideally I would love to reach up to Vancouver, spend some time in Seattle and If I drive, perhaps visit some other points of interest located on route. I have never been up North past Sacramento and am really wanting to make the best of my seven days. Any help and suggestions would be greatly greatly appreciated.
Fresno Cal. to Oregon, Washington, & Up to Vancouver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 A day in Dallas
- 4 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 5 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Door County Suggestions
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 10 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 11 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 12 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona