I would like to take a trip this summer (July) and am thinking about possibly driving but am open to flying if i need to. I have 7 days and would like to make the best of it. Ideally I would love to reach up to Vancouver, spend some time in Seattle and If I drive, perhaps visit some other points of interest located on route. I have never been up North past Sacramento and am really wanting to make the best of my seven days. Any help and suggestions would be greatly greatly appreciated.
Fresno Cal. to Oregon, Washington, & Up to Vancouver?
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 5 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Where should I move to?
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 Fripp island
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 18 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Hotel near Public Theater