We are scheduled to fly to New Orleans on Thursday to spenf four nights. Staying in the French Quarter. The weather forecast looks okay for Friday on. Assuming we can get there on Thursday what can we expect to find? Assuming a Cat 1 hurricane and tons of rain on Tuesday and Wednesday will things get back to normal quickly or can we expect many bars and restaurants to be closed and the FQ pretty dead compared to normal. I know that nobody can predict what level of damage Isaac might do but looking for opinions on whether we shoulc even try to go or just cancel?
French Quarter Right After Isaac? Cancel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Oahu ideas
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 7 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Best places to move to Florida?
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Death Valley in June
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 25 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis