We are scheduled to fly to New Orleans on Thursday to spenf four nights. Staying in the French Quarter. The weather forecast looks okay for Friday on. Assuming we can get there on Thursday what can we expect to find? Assuming a Cat 1 hurricane and tons of rain on Tuesday and Wednesday will things get back to normal quickly or can we expect many bars and restaurants to be closed and the FQ pretty dead compared to normal. I know that nobody can predict what level of damage Isaac might do but looking for opinions on whether we shoulc even try to go or just cancel?
French Quarter Right After Isaac? Cancel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 3 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 7 Newport Restaurants
- 8 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 9 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 10 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 11 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 12 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 13 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 14 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 15 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 16 Question About Sealodge
- 17 Broadway choices
- 18 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 19 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Fairbanks Alaska
- 22 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 23 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Yosemite Lodging