We are scheduled to fly to New Orleans on Thursday to spenf four nights. Staying in the French Quarter. The weather forecast looks okay for Friday on. Assuming we can get there on Thursday what can we expect to find? Assuming a Cat 1 hurricane and tons of rain on Tuesday and Wednesday will things get back to normal quickly or can we expect many bars and restaurants to be closed and the FQ pretty dead compared to normal. I know that nobody can predict what level of damage Isaac might do but looking for opinions on whether we shoulc even try to go or just cancel?
French Quarter Right After Isaac? Cancel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall color yet?
- 2 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 3 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 4 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 5 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 6 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 New England Skiing
- 10 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 13 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 14 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 19 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Worst Restaurants in America
- 25 Lesser seen places in DC?