We are scheduled to fly to New Orleans on Thursday to spenf four nights. Staying in the French Quarter. The weather forecast looks okay for Friday on. Assuming we can get there on Thursday what can we expect to find? Assuming a Cat 1 hurricane and tons of rain on Tuesday and Wednesday will things get back to normal quickly or can we expect many bars and restaurants to be closed and the FQ pretty dead compared to normal. I know that nobody can predict what level of damage Isaac might do but looking for opinions on whether we shoulc even try to go or just cancel?
French Quarter Right After Isaac? Cancel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 7 Dauphin Island, AL
- 8 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 9 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 Atlanta with kids
- 15 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 20 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC