We are scheduled to fly to New Orleans on Thursday to spenf four nights. Staying in the French Quarter. The weather forecast looks okay for Friday on. Assuming we can get there on Thursday what can we expect to find? Assuming a Cat 1 hurricane and tons of rain on Tuesday and Wednesday will things get back to normal quickly or can we expect many bars and restaurants to be closed and the FQ pretty dead compared to normal. I know that nobody can predict what level of damage Isaac might do but looking for opinions on whether we shoulc even try to go or just cancel?
French Quarter Right After Isaac? Cancel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Washington DC Metro
- 3 Dining in D.C.
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Kennebunkport and....?
- 7 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 14 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 15 Wedding in Hawaii
- 16 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 Alaska cruise and land
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 21 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 24 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 25 SF to DR? WTH!