We are scheduled to fly to New Orleans on Thursday to spenf four nights. Staying in the French Quarter. The weather forecast looks okay for Friday on. Assuming we can get there on Thursday what can we expect to find? Assuming a Cat 1 hurricane and tons of rain on Tuesday and Wednesday will things get back to normal quickly or can we expect many bars and restaurants to be closed and the FQ pretty dead compared to normal. I know that nobody can predict what level of damage Isaac might do but looking for opinions on whether we shoulc even try to go or just cancel?
French Quarter Right After Isaac? Cancel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 2 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 3 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 4 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 5 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 6 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 7 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 10 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 11 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 16 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 17 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 18 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 21 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 22 Skiing New Mexico
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014