We are scheduled to fly to New Orleans on Thursday to spenf four nights. Staying in the French Quarter. The weather forecast looks okay for Friday on. Assuming we can get there on Thursday what can we expect to find? Assuming a Cat 1 hurricane and tons of rain on Tuesday and Wednesday will things get back to normal quickly or can we expect many bars and restaurants to be closed and the FQ pretty dead compared to normal. I know that nobody can predict what level of damage Isaac might do but looking for opinions on whether we shoulc even try to go or just cancel?
French Quarter Right After Isaac? Cancel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 2 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 3 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 6 Pub with food in Seattle
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 9 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 May visit to Denali
- 21 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 22 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 23 Philly
- 24 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST