We are scheduled to fly to New Orleans on Thursday to spenf four nights. Staying in the French Quarter. The weather forecast looks okay for Friday on. Assuming we can get there on Thursday what can we expect to find? Assuming a Cat 1 hurricane and tons of rain on Tuesday and Wednesday will things get back to normal quickly or can we expect many bars and restaurants to be closed and the FQ pretty dead compared to normal. I know that nobody can predict what level of damage Isaac might do but looking for opinions on whether we shoulc even try to go or just cancel?
French Quarter Right After Isaac? Cancel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations