Just returned from a couple of days at the newly renovated West Baden Resort in French Lick, Indiana. It is georgeous as is the newly renovated French Lick Hotel and Casino. The hotels have the same owners with trolley services between the two. They have fine dining and mineral spa's. There is also riding stables, and two golf courses, one very challenging. French Lick has a bowling alley and West Baden has two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The grounds are well manicured and maintained and a walking path between the two hotels although I did not walk it. Guest services are excellent, and the historical tours worthwhile.
French Lick/West Baden Resort, French Lick, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 2 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 Fall color yet?
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 New England in the fall
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 16 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 17 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 18 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 25 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road