Just returned from a couple of days at the newly renovated West Baden Resort in French Lick, Indiana. It is georgeous as is the newly renovated French Lick Hotel and Casino. The hotels have the same owners with trolley services between the two. They have fine dining and mineral spa's. There is also riding stables, and two golf courses, one very challenging. French Lick has a bowling alley and West Baden has two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The grounds are well manicured and maintained and a walking path between the two hotels although I did not walk it. Guest services are excellent, and the historical tours worthwhile.
French Lick/West Baden Resort, French Lick, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 3 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 4 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 6 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 7 NYC Clubs for live music
- 8 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 9 Seattle: Something Different?
- 10 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 11 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 12 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 13 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?