Just returned from a couple of days at the newly renovated West Baden Resort in French Lick, Indiana. It is georgeous as is the newly renovated French Lick Hotel and Casino. The hotels have the same owners with trolley services between the two. They have fine dining and mineral spa's. There is also riding stables, and two golf courses, one very challenging. French Lick has a bowling alley and West Baden has two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The grounds are well manicured and maintained and a walking path between the two hotels although I did not walk it. Guest services are excellent, and the historical tours worthwhile.
French Lick/West Baden Resort, French Lick, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 2 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 3 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 first time in AZ
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 10 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 15 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 16 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 19 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 20 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 21 St. Simon, Georgia
- 22 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 23 Moving to New Jersey
- 24 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 25 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?