Just returned from a couple of days at the newly renovated West Baden Resort in French Lick, Indiana. It is georgeous as is the newly renovated French Lick Hotel and Casino. The hotels have the same owners with trolley services between the two. They have fine dining and mineral spa's. There is also riding stables, and two golf courses, one very challenging. French Lick has a bowling alley and West Baden has two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The grounds are well manicured and maintained and a walking path between the two hotels although I did not walk it. Guest services are excellent, and the historical tours worthwhile.
French Lick/West Baden Resort, French Lick, Indiana
View all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 5 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 6 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 7 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 8 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 11 One day in Washington DC
- 12 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 15 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 16 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 RIP Judy Rogers
- 19 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 20 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 21 Boston area
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help