Just returned from a couple of days at the newly renovated West Baden Resort in French Lick, Indiana. It is georgeous as is the newly renovated French Lick Hotel and Casino. The hotels have the same owners with trolley services between the two. They have fine dining and mineral spa's. There is also riding stables, and two golf courses, one very challenging. French Lick has a bowling alley and West Baden has two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The grounds are well manicured and maintained and a walking path between the two hotels although I did not walk it. Guest services are excellent, and the historical tours worthwhile.
French Lick/West Baden Resort, French Lick, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 4 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 5 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Las Vegas must sees
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 Morning in miami
- 10 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 14 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 15 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 20 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 21 US Southwest
- 22 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 23 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 24 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour