Just returned from a couple of days at the newly renovated West Baden Resort in French Lick, Indiana. It is georgeous as is the newly renovated French Lick Hotel and Casino. The hotels have the same owners with trolley services between the two. They have fine dining and mineral spa's. There is also riding stables, and two golf courses, one very challenging. French Lick has a bowling alley and West Baden has two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The grounds are well manicured and maintained and a walking path between the two hotels although I did not walk it. Guest services are excellent, and the historical tours worthwhile.
French Lick/West Baden Resort, French Lick, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 9 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 10 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 11 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 12 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 13 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 14 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Is the New York subway safe?
- 17 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 18 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 19 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 20 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 23 Skiing New Mexico
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014