Just returned from a couple of days at the newly renovated West Baden Resort in French Lick, Indiana. It is georgeous as is the newly renovated French Lick Hotel and Casino. The hotels have the same owners with trolley services between the two. They have fine dining and mineral spa's. There is also riding stables, and two golf courses, one very challenging. French Lick has a bowling alley and West Baden has two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The grounds are well manicured and maintained and a walking path between the two hotels although I did not walk it. Guest services are excellent, and the historical tours worthwhile.
French Lick/West Baden Resort, French Lick, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 Florida St George's Island
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 18 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 19 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC