Just returned from a couple of days at the newly renovated West Baden Resort in French Lick, Indiana. It is georgeous as is the newly renovated French Lick Hotel and Casino. The hotels have the same owners with trolley services between the two. They have fine dining and mineral spa's. There is also riding stables, and two golf courses, one very challenging. French Lick has a bowling alley and West Baden has two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The grounds are well manicured and maintained and a walking path between the two hotels although I did not walk it. Guest services are excellent, and the historical tours worthwhile.
French Lick/West Baden Resort, French Lick, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 9 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 10 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 11 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 12 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 13 East Coast Road Trip
- 14 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 17 Pirateland SC
- 18 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 Metro Card Options
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 getting around DC
- 24 California
- 25 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November