Just returned from a couple of days at the newly renovated West Baden Resort in French Lick, Indiana. It is georgeous as is the newly renovated French Lick Hotel and Casino. The hotels have the same owners with trolley services between the two. They have fine dining and mineral spa's. There is also riding stables, and two golf courses, one very challenging. French Lick has a bowling alley and West Baden has two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. The grounds are well manicured and maintained and a walking path between the two hotels although I did not walk it. Guest services are excellent, and the historical tours worthwhile.
French Lick/West Baden Resort, French Lick, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 3 Brooklyn why?
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 WISCONSIN
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 21 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 22 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?