For all the French Laundry fans that can't make it out to CA. You should be happy to know that one of the CHefs is now the chef at RAIN at MOhegan Sun Casino in Connecticut. We had dinner there on Saturday Night and it was fantastic. Also excellent bar, Fantastic MArtinis.I will hvae to say the Bartender was rather gruff and was treating the young girl that worled behind the bar with him rather rudley. But the food was yummy
French Laundry Fans in NYC/CT Area
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Kauai golf
- 7 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 11 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 12 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 13 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 14 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 15 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested