We are traveling from Colorado to a wedding in Oak Park and staying at the Write Inn, 211 N Oak Park. I need suggestions for lunch before the wedding on Saturday June 25. We will be driving from Sycamore to the Write inn and have time for lunch between 12:00 and 2:00 PM. We like Italian, German Austrian and French food at non chain restaurants. Thank you for your thoughts.
French Italian or German Lunch West Side
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 2 Myrtle Beach
- 3 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Colorado in the summer!
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 Washington DC Metro
- 13 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 14 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Wine Country Picnic
- 23 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 24 Road trip through the south
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara