My cousin and I got bumped by Northwest from a Florida flight this week, and got offered 2 free tickets anywhere in the continental US to use sometime in the next year. We are thinking either California (San Fran area) or Vegas and want to go with our spouses. Which do you think would be better for us, we are in our mid-twenties and early thirties, and would probably stay for a week. None of us has been to either place. We love the beach, and are interested in seeing the sights and scenery in Cal., and the fun stuff to do in Vegas (shows, hotels, etc...although none of us are huge gamblers). What would the weather be like in Feb. in both places, and which would be better for an entire week? Also, my cousin and I are teachers, so we have to go in Feb. vacation (live in the Boston area). There are no blackout dates, but the airline said to book early for vacation weeks. When would you suggest booking? Thanks in advance!
Free tickets from Northwest: California or Vegas and when should we book?
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Kauai golf
- 7 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 11 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 12 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 13 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 14 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 15 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested