We are planning a Utah trip in September which I have asked a few questions about but now considering changing my dates. On top of the skydiving festival and motercross trail ride event, it will be free parks day! Has anyone ever been to any of the national parks, especially out west on this weekend? I realize the parks are big but with all these events going on, will the town of Moab be crowded and will there be lines to enter the parks or no parking?? Thanks! Gail
FREE PARKS DAY????
View all United States activity »
- 1 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 15 Question about Boulder area
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 24 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 25 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week