Visiting Newport in Mid-October. Last time we were there for the day only we parked in a lot downtown. When we were having dinner the waitress told us there is a free parking lot not far from the visitors center. I looked but could never find it. Does it exist and if so where is it located
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 2 Survey
- 3 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Yellowstone in early May
- 6 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 hotel shampoo and soap
- 12 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 13 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 San Francisco first visit.
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 19 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 20 Park City- handicapped
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 23 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 24 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks