Visiting Newport in Mid-October. Last time we were there for the day only we parked in a lot downtown. When we were having dinner the waitress told us there is a free parking lot not far from the visitors center. I looked but could never find it. Does it exist and if so where is it located
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 2 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 3 Yosemite Hike
- 4 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 5 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 6 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 7 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 8 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 9 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 10 Across country drive
- 11 Traveling with an infant
- 12 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 13 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 14 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 15 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 16 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 17 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 18 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 19 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 20 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 21 St Louis
- 22 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 23 Nashville restaurants
- 24 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 25 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx