Visiting Newport in Mid-October. Last time we were there for the day only we parked in a lot downtown. When we were having dinner the waitress told us there is a free parking lot not far from the visitors center. I looked but could never find it. Does it exist and if so where is it located
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 days in colorado
- 2 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 3 Start ups!! Listen up….Invest and Deliver Happiness!
- 4 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 5 Self Storage Selection
- 6 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 What If This Supplement Doesn’t Work With Me?
- 9 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Curious question about drug tests and Amsterdam...
- 12 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 13 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 14 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 15 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 16 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 17 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 18 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 19 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 20 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 21 Family road trip
- 22 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Trip to Anchorage
- 24 South road trip
- 25 South road trip