I will be going to NYC with my mother this fall for a mother-daughter trip to attend a soap opera fan club gathering. We've been long time viewers of the show. We gone several times before and have always have a great time. In the past I had booked on Priceline for hotel tickets. My husband suggested that I look into using one of our hotel point cards this time. We were actually able to get a "free" room at a major hotel in Times Square for 2 nights using points. This is the first time that one of those point systems actually paid off for us. I thought it would be more complicated to use. I'm so excited! Have other people been able to redeem their points too?
Free hotel stay in NYC!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 California self drive trip
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 7 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 8 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 9 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 10 Timeshare Nightmares
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 12 10 day trip to California
- 13 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 14 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 15 Drive along the Columbia River
- 16 Wine Country Picnic
- 17 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 20 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 21 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles