I will be going to NYC with my mother this fall for a mother-daughter trip to attend a soap opera fan club gathering. We've been long time viewers of the show. We gone several times before and have always have a great time. In the past I had booked on Priceline for hotel tickets. My husband suggested that I look into using one of our hotel point cards this time. We were actually able to get a "free" room at a major hotel in Times Square for 2 nights using points. This is the first time that one of those point systems actually paid off for us. I thought it would be more complicated to use. I'm so excited! Have other people been able to redeem their points too?
Free hotel stay in NYC!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HIGHEST QUALITIES STUFF HERE. CONTACT (862) 243-5220
- 2 Seattle: Something Different?
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 ONP help
- 11 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 California road trip
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 18 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 19 Berkshires in late October
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 23 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 24 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL