Should anyone be visiting Marion, Indiana on Tuesday evening, December 9, 2003, you can enjoy a wholesome holiday entertainment family package at no cost. You will be able to view the fabulous display of over 2 million lights in Matter Park at dusk, followed by a free Christmas concert featuring the renowned 65-piece Mississinewa Valley Band and swing ensemble at Indiana Wesleyan University at 7:30 PM. This adds up to a great evening of entertainment without punishing the pocketbook and is highly recommended. No tickets or reservations are required.
Free, Holiday Entertainment Package
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Washington, DC to Boston
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 9 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 10 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Phoenix restaurants
- 13 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 14 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 15 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 16 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 17 San Diego Trip Report
- 18 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 19 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 20 5 week in US/Mexico
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach
- 24 Moving from Minnesota to Washington D.C (or NOVA or MD)?
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches