When I visited Las Vegas a few years ago we spent a couple of nights listening to a group of singers in a lounge in Ballys. All we had to do was buy a couple of drinks. My wife and five friends are going to Las Vegas next month for ten days. Are there many hotel lounges like Ballys ( Indigo lounge ?), where it doesn't cost a fortune to be entertained whilst enjoying a drink?
Free entertainment in Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 New York City Christmas Trip
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 8 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 9 Colorado Skiing
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live