When I visited Las Vegas a few years ago we spent a couple of nights listening to a group of singers in a lounge in Ballys. All we had to do was buy a couple of drinks. My wife and five friends are going to Las Vegas next month for ten days. Are there many hotel lounges like Ballys ( Indigo lounge ?), where it doesn't cost a fortune to be entertained whilst enjoying a drink?
Free entertainment in Las Vegas
- 1 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 2 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 3 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 4 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 5 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 12 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 Meredith New Hampshire
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 23 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 24 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake