some colleagues and I will be in Milwaukee for business next week, and will have the Saturday 6th free.
Any suggestions on what to do/see (we will probably not have a car).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 3 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 4 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 5 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 6 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 7 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 10 Visting a friend during layover
- 11 florida gulf coast
- 12 Alaska trip itinerary
- 13 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 14 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 15 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 16 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 17 Road trip advice needed please
- 18 Chicago restaurants
- 19 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 20 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 21 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 22 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 23 Newark long term parking
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66