My wife and I will be in Atlanta GA - I have a conference and she is tagging along. We are there for about 4 days before we drive over Chattanooga TN to stay with friends who are hosting us. What are the things to do, eat and see in Atlanta which can give one an idea of the character of the city? We will be there in mid September. Would sure appreciate some suggestions as it will be our first time there.
Free and easy in Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Hyatts
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Coastal New England Road trip
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 14 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Park City ideas
- 19 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 20 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 21 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP help
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?