My wife and I will be in Atlanta GA - I have a conference and she is tagging along. We are there for about 4 days before we drive over Chattanooga TN to stay with friends who are hosting us. What are the things to do, eat and see in Atlanta which can give one an idea of the character of the city? We will be there in mid September. Would sure appreciate some suggestions as it will be our first time there.
Free and easy in Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 3 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 4 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 5 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Door County Suggestions
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 21 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help