My husband thinks I am a freak when it comes to staying in hotels (even nice ones)- I never take a bath-even in a jacuzzi tub, always wear flip flops in the shower, slippers in the room, remove the comforter as soon as we get in, ask for an extra flat sheet to put on top of the blanket. Are other travelers like this or am I just a germ freak?
Freak or Normal?
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Car trip from Seattle
- 5 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 8 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 9 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 14 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 15 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 19 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 20 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 21 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 22 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie