My husband and I are heading to New Hampshire in August and plan on doing a long day hike at Franconia Notch State Park. We want to do a route that includes the Falling Waters trail and the ridge line that it leads up to. If anyone knows the trails well, could you give advice on which hike you recommend:
- Falling Waters Trail up to Little Haystack, follow Franconia Ridge Trail south to Liberty Spring Trail and take that down
- Falling Waters Trail up to Little Haystack, follow Franconia Ridge Trail north to Mouth Lafayette, and then down Old Bridle Path
I know these hikes are both long and intensive and we're capable and prepared. Any advice from anyone that knows either of these routes would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ROUTER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 5 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 6 A great gift for various occasions
- 7 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 18 road trip
- 19 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 20 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 21 Florida in October
- 22 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 23 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 FLL to Key West