My husband and I are heading to New Hampshire in August and plan on doing a long day hike at Franconia Notch State Park. We want to do a route that includes the Falling Waters trail and the ridge line that it leads up to. If anyone knows the trails well, could you give advice on which hike you recommend:
- Falling Waters Trail up to Little Haystack, follow Franconia Ridge Trail south to Liberty Spring Trail and take that down
- Falling Waters Trail up to Little Haystack, follow Franconia Ridge Trail north to Mouth Lafayette, and then down Old Bridle Path
I know these hikes are both long and intensive and we're capable and prepared. Any advice from anyone that knows either of these routes would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Zoho Tech Support 1877-509-0415
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/rejuvolash/
- 4 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 5 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 8 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 9 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 10 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 11 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 First Time to California
- 14 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 15 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 16 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 17 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Angels Landing
- 22 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report