If you are ever driving on I-95 in CT near Mystic, a short diversion to the Foxwoods Resorts would be rewarding. It looks like LV or AC. You can learn some Indian and American history and see good old ingenuity.
Foxwoods Resort Casino
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 National Parks?
- 3 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 4 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 5 Death Valley in November
- 6 Columbus food !
- 7 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 8 Blue ridge parkway
- 9 Minnesota State Fair
- 10 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 11 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 12 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 13 Great Beach's
- 14 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 15 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 16 Fires in Colorado
- 17 Hotels in New Orleans
- 18 Seattle in July
- 19 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 22 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 23 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 24 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 25 New York, New York...my kind of town