What are the pro and cons of each of these casinos? Does either of the locations have other things to do other than gamble? Or is there anything within a couple of hours that you could go as a second night after leaving the casino. We're driving from Maine. Are there non-smoking sections? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Foxwoods or Monhegan Sun
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Balloon fest hotels
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 New York Trip
- 5 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 6 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 7 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 10 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 11 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 14 late-night DC restaurant
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 17 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 18 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 19 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 20 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 21 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 22 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 23 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful