We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 19 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Dining in D.C.
- 22 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 23 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 24 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 25 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice