We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Haleakala
- 2 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 3 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 4 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 6 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 Vegas in mid may
- 9 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 10 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 11 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 12 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 13 Texas for art and history lovers
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 17 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 20 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 21 Which FL town is best?
- 22 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US