We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time, Best business class?
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 What to pack
- 4 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 5 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 6 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 7 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 8 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 9 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 10 Zion and Bryce in July
- 11 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 12 Itinerary Help Needed
- 13 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 16 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 17 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 18 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 19 Kids Vacation Place
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 US-Canada road trip help
- 25 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July