We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 Alaska Trip Planning
- 5 Minneapolis Parking
- 6 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 9 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 10 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 11 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Camping Generator!?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 19 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 20 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 23 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Which 2 islands to visit?