We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cashless Toll roads.
- 2 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 3 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 4 Farewell from Ira
- 5 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 6 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 7 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 8 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 9 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 10 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 11 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 12 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 13 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 Help with driving East to West
- 16 taking home sand
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 18 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Broken Arrow
- 21 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 22 Champaigne, Illinois
- 23 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July