We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 2 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 3 Book Cheap Flights from Detroit to India
- 4 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 5 Orlando - condoleances
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revitasence/
- 7 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 8 http://newhealthsupplement.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 9 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 10 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 11 road trip during husbands bday
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 A day in Boston
- 15 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 19 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 20 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 21 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 22 Niagara Falls.
- 23 A June trip to Kauai
- 24 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July