We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 2 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 3 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 4 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 5 New Orleans and Slidell
- 6 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 7 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 8 Back From Alaska
- 9 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 10 Pacific coast road trip
- 11 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 12 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 13 Two days out of Seattle
- 14 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 15 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 16 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 18 Maine
- 19 Driving tips for San Diego, Palm Springs, Ventura
- 20 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 21 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 22 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 23 December trip to see snow
- 24 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 25 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July