We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 2 AR State Parks
- 3 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 4 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 5 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 8 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 12 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 13 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 16 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 17 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 18 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 19 Atlanta With Toddler
- 20 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 21 NYC For The Day
- 22 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 23 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 24 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July