We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 Grand Teton in October
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 8 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 9 adams morgan - safety
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 12 Morning in miami
- 13 Las Vegas must sees
- 14 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 15 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 16 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 17 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 20 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 21 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 22 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 23 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 24 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 25 Dublin International Customs / Connections