We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://ultrafinesseblog.com/clarity-loeil/
- 2 Marc J Shuman & Associates, Ltd.
- 3 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 4 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/nutra-prime-cleanse/
- 5 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/vpure-trials/
- 6 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 7 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 8 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 9 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 14 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 15 I95
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Wine Country
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 San Francisco first visit.
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 22 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 23 Hawaii Help
- 24 Renting a car with DWAI
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July