We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/muscle-force-fx/
- 2 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 5 Lice Happens
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 Arches Devils Garden
- 8 universal studios and disney
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 11 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 Savannah hotel
- 16 Utah National Parks visit
- 17 marriot cypress harbour
- 18 Hotel in Reno
- 19 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 20 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 21 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 22 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 23 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 24 Retiring to Tucson
- 25 Trinity Site, NM
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July