We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 2 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 4 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 5 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 6 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 7 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/moviestarplanet-hacks/
- 8 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 9 Maine in late October
- 10 Mendocino Hiking
- 11 Running kissimmee Florida
- 12 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 13 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 14 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 15 Monterey whale watching
- 16 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 17 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 18 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 19 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 20 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 21 Mackinac or Holland?
- 22 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 23 Memphis to Dallas
- 24 The New Whitney
- 25 1.5 days in Chicago
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July