We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma
- 2 Northwest Passage
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 Alaska cruise
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 9 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 10 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 13 101 closure
- 14 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 15 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 16 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 19 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 20 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 25 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July