We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 7 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 8 united and carry-ons
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 17 Philadelphia
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.