We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first time
- 2 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 3 Atlanta Airport
- 4 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 5 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 6 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 7 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 8 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 9 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 10 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 11 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 12 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 13 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 16 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 17 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 18 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 19 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 20 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 21 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 22 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 23 BYOB in New York City
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July