We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 4 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 5 Airfares in the 1970's
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 12 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 13 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 14 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 15 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 16 Seattle to San Francisco
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 San Francisco and Napa
- 19 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 22 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 23 Budget NYC hotel
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 Timeshare on Cape Cod
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July