We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 2 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 3 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 4 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 5 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 6 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 9 Seattle Hotels
- 10 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Providence question
- 13 Cayo Costa State Park
- 14 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 15 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 16 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 17 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 18 Yosemite Visit
- 19 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 20 2 months in Hawaii!
- 21 Lake George
- 22 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 23 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 24 Utah, arizona part three
- 25 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July