We'd like to take a trip down to DC from April 16-19. We've both been there before but not for awhile. I'd love to see all the sights (monuments, Capitol, and is the White House still allowing tours??) . Our budget is between $150-$200 per night for hotel and we'd like to be fairly close to the things mentioned above - unless the hotels are cheaper/more interesting in other neighborhoods (I've been hearing about DuPont circle?) we went to Richmond and stayed in a row house so we like those kinds of atmospheres. We will be driving from nj so we will have a car but how it the parking and would we be better off taking the metro? We are also open to suggestions on bars/restaurant/things to do.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (1-855-205-4068) Upgrade to United Comfort
- 2 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 3 (1-855-205-4068)American airlines Ticket booking
- 4 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 8 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 13 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 18 Colorado itinerary
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 21 Hawaii wedding
- 22 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 23 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 24 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 25 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old