We'd like to take a trip down to DC from April 16-19. We've both been there before but not for awhile. I'd love to see all the sights (monuments, Capitol, and is the White House still allowing tours??) . Our budget is between $150-$200 per night for hotel and we'd like to be fairly close to the things mentioned above - unless the hotels are cheaper/more interesting in other neighborhoods (I've been hearing about DuPont circle?) we went to Richmond and stayed in a row house so we like those kinds of atmospheres. We will be driving from nj so we will have a car but how it the parking and would we be better off taking the metro? We are also open to suggestions on bars/restaurant/things to do.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 2 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 3 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 4 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 5 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 6 Colorado Hiking in September
- 7 nashville,tenn
- 8 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 9 Visiting New York State
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 12 4th of July in Chicago
- 13 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 14 Yosemite Hike
- 15 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 16 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 17 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 18 Bucket List
- 19 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 23 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 24 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 25 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?