We'd like to take a trip down to DC from April 16-19. We've both been there before but not for awhile. I'd love to see all the sights (monuments, Capitol, and is the White House still allowing tours??) . Our budget is between $150-$200 per night for hotel and we'd like to be fairly close to the things mentioned above - unless the hotels are cheaper/more interesting in other neighborhoods (I've been hearing about DuPont circle?) we went to Richmond and stayed in a row house so we like those kinds of atmospheres. We will be driving from nj so we will have a car but how it the parking and would we be better off taking the metro? We are also open to suggestions on bars/restaurant/things to do.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 2 March in New Mexico
- 3 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 4 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 5 Driving Alaska
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 8 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 9 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Cross country tips
- 14 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 15 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Parka in PA during February?
- 18 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 19 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 20 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 21 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 22 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 23 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 24 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?