I recently accepted a job offer in Bellevue and will soon be moving to the Seattle area (from Raleigh, NC). I'll soon be embarking on a four day scouting trip to explore the area and figure out where I might want to settle in the long-term. I'd appreciate any advice from the community about the best neighborhoods to explore and get a feel for, based on the following:
1) I'm looking to eventually settle in a neighborhood with a vibrant city feel... so thinking somewhere in downtown Seattle.
2) Neighborhood/area with a decent selection of condos and/or apartments.
3) Walkable access to bars, restaurants, and other entertainment venues. I'm a regular guy who prefers dive bars and burgers over martinis and tapas.
4) Plenty of people in their late 20s-late 30s.
5) Maybe not the most elite part of town- but an area that's considered fairly safe.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Number
- 2 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_AL
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 5 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 Florida Vacation Rental
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 9 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 10 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire