I recently accepted a job offer in Bellevue and will soon be moving to the Seattle area (from Raleigh, NC). I'll soon be embarking on a four day scouting trip to explore the area and figure out where I might want to settle in the long-term. I'd appreciate any advice from the community about the best neighborhoods to explore and get a feel for, based on the following:
1) I'm looking to eventually settle in a neighborhood with a vibrant city feel... so thinking somewhere in downtown Seattle.
2) Neighborhood/area with a decent selection of condos and/or apartments.
3) Walkable access to bars, restaurants, and other entertainment venues. I'm a regular guy who prefers dive bars and burgers over martinis and tapas.
4) Plenty of people in their late 20s-late 30s.
5) Maybe not the most elite part of town- but an area that's considered fairly safe.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://djpod.com/vibrantccream
- 2 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 3 4 days road trip southern New England
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 5 Philly Itinerary Help
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 8 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 9 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 10 Costco Travel
- 11 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 12 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 13 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 14 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 15 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 16 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 17 USA family tour
- 18 Country Walkers
- 19 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 20 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 21 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 22 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 23 Sacramento Hotel
- 24 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!