Thinking of booking a quick trip to FL week of August 15 with family-21 & 19 yr boys. Where would you stay to just chill on beach, Fort Meyers, Sanibel Is, or Sarasota? Want to stay on the beach. Have points for free stays at Holiday Inn. Would the beach be better at which beach and is there a chance of snorkeling anywhere? Also, hoping to not rent a car, is this wise? While we don't think we'll do much of anything else, if something is really worth it please mention. Thanks!
Fort Meyers, Sanibel Is., Sarasota which one with 21 & 19 boys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 A day in Dallas
- 10 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 11 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 12 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 13 Door County Suggestions
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 16 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 17 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 18 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?