Thinking of booking a quick trip to FL week of August 15 with family-21 & 19 yr boys. Where would you stay to just chill on beach, Fort Meyers, Sanibel Is, or Sarasota? Want to stay on the beach. Have points for free stays at Holiday Inn. Would the beach be better at which beach and is there a chance of snorkeling anywhere? Also, hoping to not rent a car, is this wise? While we don't think we'll do much of anything else, if something is really worth it please mention. Thanks!
Fort Meyers, Sanibel Is., Sarasota which one with 21 & 19 boys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 4 Moving to CT
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 8 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 9 Ackislander
- 10 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 11 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 12 san diego or nearby area
- 13 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 14 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 17 LA for a day and a half
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Texas
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 25 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks