Thinking of booking a quick trip to FL week of August 15 with family-21 & 19 yr boys. Where would you stay to just chill on beach, Fort Meyers, Sanibel Is, or Sarasota? Want to stay on the beach. Have points for free stays at Holiday Inn. Would the beach be better at which beach and is there a chance of snorkeling anywhere? Also, hoping to not rent a car, is this wise? While we don't think we'll do much of anything else, if something is really worth it please mention. Thanks!
Fort Meyers, Sanibel Is., Sarasota which one with 21 & 19 boys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 2 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 3 Four days in DC
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 8 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 9 3 nights in Nashville
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 One Night at Logan Airport
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Please help with itinerary
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Circle Oahu / luau
- 20 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 21 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 22 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 23 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 24 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.