Thinking of booking a quick trip to FL week of August 15 with family-21 & 19 yr boys. Where would you stay to just chill on beach, Fort Meyers, Sanibel Is, or Sarasota? Want to stay on the beach. Have points for free stays at Holiday Inn. Would the beach be better at which beach and is there a chance of snorkeling anywhere? Also, hoping to not rent a car, is this wise? While we don't think we'll do much of anything else, if something is really worth it please mention. Thanks!
Fort Meyers, Sanibel Is., Sarasota which one with 21 & 19 boys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 4 Locker at JFK
- 5 Question about Miami travel
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 13 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots