Planning a trip this summer through North Dakota and thought of stopping at Fort Mandan and the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center north of Bismarck. Anyone been there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 9 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 12 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 13 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 14 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 California road trip
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 23 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 24 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 25 Yosemite Fire