I'm attending a conference at the end of February at the Westin Beach Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale for a few days. I'll have one day free and also evenings. Will I need to rent a car to get around?
Fort Lauderdale Westin-Will I need to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 2 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 3 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 9 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 18 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 19 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 20 Dining in D.C.
- 21 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 24 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 25 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice