I'm attending a conference at the end of February at the Westin Beach Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale for a few days. I'll have one day free and also evenings. Will I need to rent a car to get around?
Fort Lauderdale Westin-Will I need to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 3 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Miami Marlins
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Charleston, SC help
- 8 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 9 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 10 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 13 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 16 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 19 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 20 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 21 Deep South sept 2015
- 22 Self guided White House tour
- 23 Northwest USA
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 More than one hotel at Disney World?