Has anyone gone to Fort Lauderdale in late January. I am looking fo an idea about the weather ie good enough for the beach and swimsuit weather?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recent Spam Attacks
- 2 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 3 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 4 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 5 Miami airport--safety??
- 6 US whole month of January where to
- 7 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 8 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 13 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 14 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 15 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 16 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 17 Baltimore Weekend
- 18 Dinosaur National Monument
- 19 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 20 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 21 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 24 Things to do in Toronto
- 25 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time