After our cruise, which arrives at Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, we have 1.5 days before our flight home. We can fly out of FLL or MIA. This will during the holiday season in December. Which is a better area to spend our short time at? I've looked at sunny.org for the Fort Lauderdale area and miamiandbeaches.com for the Miami area to get ideas but am quite overwhelmed. Never been to either of these places.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 2 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 6 costco Big island
- 7 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 8 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 9 Layover
- 10 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 15 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 19 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 20 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 23 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 24 Wedding gifts?
- 25 December Vacation in Florida by Beach