After our cruise, which arrives at Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, we have 1.5 days before our flight home. We can fly out of FLL or MIA. This will during the holiday season in December. Which is a better area to spend our short time at? I've looked at sunny.org for the Fort Lauderdale area and miamiandbeaches.com for the Miami area to get ideas but am quite overwhelmed. Never been to either of these places.
Fort Lauderdale or Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 4 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 5 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 6 palm desert, CA
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 late-night DC restaurant
- 9 New York Trip
- 10 Balloon fest hotels
- 11 Philadelphia ?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 14 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 15 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 16 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 18 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 19 Houston in September
- 20 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 21 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 22 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 23 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 24 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 25 Exploring New Jersey and New York city