After our cruise, which arrives at Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, we have 1.5 days before our flight home. We can fly out of FLL or MIA. This will during the holiday season in December. Which is a better area to spend our short time at? I've looked at sunny.org for the Fort Lauderdale area and miamiandbeaches.com for the Miami area to get ideas but am quite overwhelmed. Never been to either of these places.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US whole month of January where to
- 2 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 5 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 6 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 7 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 8 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 9 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 10 Miami airport--safety??
- 11 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 12 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 13 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 14 Things to do in Toronto
- 15 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 16 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 17 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 18 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 19 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 20 Dinosaur National Monument
- 21 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 22 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 23 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 24 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 25 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach