After our cruise, which arrives at Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, we have 1.5 days before our flight home. We can fly out of FLL or MIA. This will during the holiday season in December. Which is a better area to spend our short time at? I've looked at sunny.org for the Fort Lauderdale area and miamiandbeaches.com for the Miami area to get ideas but am quite overwhelmed. Never been to either of these places.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 2 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 3 FLL to Key West
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 5 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 8 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 9 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 10 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 11 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 12 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 13 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 16 New Itinerary
- 17 Las vegas and nearby
- 18 Cape Cod trip report
- 19 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 20 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 21 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 22 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 23 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 24 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 25 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!