After our cruise, which arrives at Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, we have 1.5 days before our flight home. We can fly out of FLL or MIA. This will during the holiday season in December. Which is a better area to spend our short time at? I've looked at sunny.org for the Fort Lauderdale area and miamiandbeaches.com for the Miami area to get ideas but am quite overwhelmed. Never been to either of these places.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to Naples florida
- 2 Hotel in Reno
- 3 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 4 North Carolina airports
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 best health clubs with lap pools
- 7 10 days vacation in California
- 8 Trinity Site, NM
- 9 Retiring to Tucson
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 13 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 14 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 15 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 16 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 17 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 18 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 23 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Renting an RV to Tour NM