After our cruise, which arrives at Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, we have 1.5 days before our flight home. We can fly out of FLL or MIA. This will during the holiday season in December. Which is a better area to spend our short time at? I've looked at sunny.org for the Fort Lauderdale area and miamiandbeaches.com for the Miami area to get ideas but am quite overwhelmed. Never been to either of these places.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 2 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 3 Franklin, TN
- 4 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 5 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 6 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 7 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 8 Advise on trip
- 9 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 10 Best time to visit alaska
- 11 help getting through mobile, al
- 12 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 13 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 14 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 15 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 16 Moab UT Accommendations
- 17 Pearl Harbor no bag policy
- 18 NJ to Florida drive
- 19 DC Metro Closures
- 20 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 21 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 22 Grade 12 subjects
- 23 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 24 A week in NYC - first timers
- 25 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested