ill have 2 days to spend in fort lauderdale. i will have a rental car to use. i have a middle class/average income.will be in town next week. i need to know what are some good suggestions for places to shop at for souvenirs, clothes, miscellaneous items. also need to know what are great places to eat at for seafood, chinese food and mexican or other restaurants that are highly favored by locals. need to also know what beaches are best for tourists, and other applicable advice and suggestions.
fort lauderdale--need shopping, beach and dining advice
- 1 Red Leather Sofa
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Door County
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 Help with NYC transit
- 6 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 7 Boston Area College Tour
- 8 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 11 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 build a nice website
- 14 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 15 Albuquerque to Denver
- 16 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 20 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Williamsburg VA
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Restos in Boca Raton