ill have 2 days to spend in fort lauderdale. i will have a rental car to use. i have a middle class/average income.will be in town next week. i need to know what are some good suggestions for places to shop at for souvenirs, clothes, miscellaneous items. also need to know what are great places to eat at for seafood, chinese food and mexican or other restaurants that are highly favored by locals. need to also know what beaches are best for tourists, and other applicable advice and suggestions.
fort lauderdale--need shopping, beach and dining advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 2 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 5 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Clearwater FL area
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 trip advice from TN to TX
- 12 san diego or nearby area
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 15 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 16 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 17 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 18 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 19 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 20 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 21 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 22 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 23 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 24 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway