My bf and I are going to be spending the last week of December and NYE in Fort Lauderdale areas. We were wondering if we could find any ocean front or short walk to the ocean hotels at all around that time. We are budgeting around 150-200 a night. Also, where is the hot spot for New Year's Eve in the area? What are things to do, see, eat on the way to Key West? thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 4 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 5 MN lake home rental needed
- 6 Desert Southwest
- 7 Thinking of moving from Boston to San Diego
- 8 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 9 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 10 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 11 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 14 Napa valley getaway
- 15 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 16 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 17 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 22 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 23 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 24 Extended weekend beach get away
- 25 Parking US OPEN