My bf and I are going to be spending the last week of December and NYE in Fort Lauderdale areas. We were wondering if we could find any ocean front or short walk to the ocean hotels at all around that time. We are budgeting around 150-200 a night. Also, where is the hot spot for New Year's Eve in the area? What are things to do, see, eat on the way to Key West? thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 2 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 6 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 7 Arches or Zion?
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 14 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 15 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 16 time to visit statue
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 19 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 20 Chester, CN
- 21 Northern California Gardens.
- 22 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 23 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 25 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC