My bf and I are going to be spending the last week of December and NYE in Fort Lauderdale areas. We were wondering if we could find any ocean front or short walk to the ocean hotels at all around that time. We are budgeting around 150-200 a night. Also, where is the hot spot for New Year's Eve in the area? What are things to do, see, eat on the way to Key West? thanks in advance!
Fort Lauderdale Hotels and Key West day trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 8 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City