My bf and I are going to be spending the last week of December and NYE in Fort Lauderdale areas. We were wondering if we could find any ocean front or short walk to the ocean hotels at all around that time. We are budgeting around 150-200 a night. Also, where is the hot spot for New Year's Eve in the area? What are things to do, see, eat on the way to Key West? thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:844-669-7811 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 florida gulf coast
- 3 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 4 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 5 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 6 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 7 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 8 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 9 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 10 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 11 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 12 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 13 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 14 Family Trip advice please?!
- 15 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 16 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 19 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 20 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 21 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 22 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 23 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 24 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 25 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition