My bf and I are going to be spending the last week of December and NYE in Fort Lauderdale areas. We were wondering if we could find any ocean front or short walk to the ocean hotels at all around that time. We are budgeting around 150-200 a night. Also, where is the hot spot for New Year's Eve in the area? What are things to do, see, eat on the way to Key West? thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, mission valley
- 2 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 3 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 4 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 8 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 11 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 14 MN lake home rental needed
- 15 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 16 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 17 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd