My bf and I are going to be spending the last week of December and NYE in Fort Lauderdale areas. We were wondering if we could find any ocean front or short walk to the ocean hotels at all around that time. We are budgeting around 150-200 a night. Also, where is the hot spot for New Year's Eve in the area? What are things to do, see, eat on the way to Key West? thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 2 USA, Trip to the south
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Honeymoon out west.
- 10 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 11 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 15 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 16 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 17 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 18 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 19 Big Sure in June
- 20 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 21 Santa Fe Itineray
- 22 Roadtrip July 2017
- 23 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 24 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 25 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?