We recently moved and I completely forgot to book our rental car for our upcoming trip to Maui! We will be there 10 days and the cheapest price I can find is $440 on Priceline! That is CRAZY!! Should I just keep watching it every day and hope that it goes down? Or book something when we arrive? I can't believe I forgot to do this... What are our other options? Public transit?
Forgot to book rental car for Hawaii, leaving the 25th and prices are $$!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 3 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 4 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 5 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 6 New York City and New England
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 10 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 11 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 12 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 13 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 19 Best Destination in USA
- 20 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 21 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 22 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 23 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 24 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 25 x mas