We recently moved and I completely forgot to book our rental car for our upcoming trip to Maui! We will be there 10 days and the cheapest price I can find is $440 on Priceline! That is CRAZY!! Should I just keep watching it every day and hope that it goes down? Or book something when we arrive? I can't believe I forgot to do this... What are our other options? Public transit?
Forgot to book rental car for Hawaii, leaving the 25th and prices are $$!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 4 Biloxi questions again
- 5 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 6 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 14 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 22 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 23 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville