We recently moved and I completely forgot to book our rental car for our upcoming trip to Maui! We will be there 10 days and the cheapest price I can find is $440 on Priceline! That is CRAZY!! Should I just keep watching it every day and hope that it goes down? Or book something when we arrive? I can't believe I forgot to do this... What are our other options? Public transit?
Forgot to book rental car for Hawaii, leaving the 25th and prices are $$!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 4 Rental Services
- 5 Hawaii is still Hell
- 6 Orlando parks advice
- 7 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 10 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 13 Maui - Haleakala
- 14 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 16 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 17 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 18 Vegas in mid may
- 19 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 20 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 21 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 22 Texas for art and history lovers
- 23 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 24 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 25 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach