My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Football tickets LSU
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- Best tours
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 3 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 4 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 7 San Diego Public Transportation
- 8 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 9 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 10 Yellowstone Dining
- 11 Coronado Ferry
- 12 Colorado trip
- 13 Cape cod and Acadia
- 14 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Things to do around New York
- 18 Savannah GA
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 Hotels near beach orange county
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 DC - WW2 flyover
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot