My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 2 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 3 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 6 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 7 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 8 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 9 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 10 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 15 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 16 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 17 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 18 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 19 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 20 a tourist in DC this February
- 21 Springtime in Florida
- 22 Kings and Sequoia.
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 25 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?