My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Football tickets LSU
- 1 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 RIP Judy Rogers
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 11 Boston area
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!