My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 florida gulf coast
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 5 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 6 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 7 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 8 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 9 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 10 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 11 Family Trip advice please?!
- 12 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 13 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 14 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 15 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 18 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 19 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 20 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 21 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 22 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 23 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 24 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 25 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?