My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Football tickets LSU
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Timeshare Nightmares
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California