My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 usa roadtrip
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 DC Restaurants
- 4 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 5 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 6 How much time in Badlands?
- 7 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 8 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 9 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 Chicago 2017
- 12 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 13 Christmas in Colorado
- 14 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 15 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 16 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 19 Marfa/Big Bend
- 20 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 21 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 22 JFK to Washington
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th