My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Football tickets LSU
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Metro Card Options
- 3 getting around DC
- 4 California
- 5 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 6 San Diego with Kids
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 9 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 10 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 11 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 17 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 22 Oahu
- 23 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 24 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 25 Washington DC and Philadelphia