My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 2 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 3 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 4 Boston Airport Hotels
- 5 Nashville Never Been
- 6 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 7 San Antonio, Texas
- 8 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 12 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 13 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 14 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 15 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 16 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 17 Parking in Naples Florida
- 18 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 19 Colorado Itinerary
- 20 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 21 What is there to do on MAUI
- 22 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 23 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 24 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914