My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Football tickets LSU
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 6 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 22 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Washington DC Metro