My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Football tickets LSU
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 6 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 Zion the narrows
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 11 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 12 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 13 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 Hawaiian Islands
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 17 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 20 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 21 Cabin in Asheville area
- 22 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 23 Seattle Transportation??
- 24 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?