My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 3 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 4 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 7 Florida with a 2 year old
- 8 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 9 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 10 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 11 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 12 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 13 Homestay
- 14 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 17 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 18 Colorado itinerary
- 19 Oregon Coast question
- 20 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 21 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 22 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 23 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 24 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 25 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?