My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Napa Valley Weekend
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 6 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 9 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 10 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 11 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 12 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 13 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 17 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 18 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Carlsbad Caverns
- 22 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona