My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Football tickets LSU
- 1 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 4 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 build a nice website
- 8 Red Leather Sofa
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 15 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 Williamsburg VA
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Restos in Boca Raton
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 25 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ