My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 2 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 3 your favorite city USA?
- 4 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 5 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 6 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 7 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 10 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 11 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 12 Help with driving East to West
- 13 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 14 Senior Travel Helper
- 15 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 16 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 17 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 18 Pacific coast road trip
- 19 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 20 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 21 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 22 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 23 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 24 Austin with Kids
- 25 Two days out of Seattle