My partner and I are in the middle of planning a road trip in early September to the southern states, http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/three-weeks-in-the-deep-south-help-please.cfm
I would love to go to a football game and have been advised to try and go to a collage game, LSU are playing Washington on the 8th Sept which I could work into our schedule but when I look on the website it doesn't show any tickets for sale do you think they are sold out or not yet on sale?
Are there other ways to buy tickets
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Alaska
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 Parka in PA during February?
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 11 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 17 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 IAH to HOU Questions
- 22 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 23 Jazzfest side trips
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!