I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 5 RIP Judy Rogers
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC