I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 3 more info.>>>>> http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://probiomaxmexico.com/biocore-muscle/
- 5 Viatropin Reviews
- 6 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 7 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 8 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 9 Grade 12 subjects
- 10 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 11 NJ to Florida drive
- 12 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 13 Sedona
- 14 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 15 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 16 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 17 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 18 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 20 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 21 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 22 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 23 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 24 Kauai in November
- 25 Blue Whale Inn, RI