I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mofi : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Mofi : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 4 Quick road trip
- 5 What to request?
- 6 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 7 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 8 How much cash do you travel with?
- 9 Miami for 2 days
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 12 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 13 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 14 Oregon Coast road trip
- 15 More problems for Big Sur
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 Great Falls or Helena?
- 18 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 19 Boston area hotels
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 22 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 23 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 24 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 25 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.