I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Later Winter around Mobile
- 5 Rafting the Colorado
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 9 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 Coffee in Boston?
- 12 Nashville Never Been
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 15 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 16 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 Traveling in winter
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Uber boston