I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
- 1 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 2 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 3 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 8 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 stay near newark or nyc
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 New York City Parking
- 13 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 14 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Priceline, WARNING
- 18 Less commercial beach?
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons