I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 2 Quick Muscle Gain @ http://musclebuildingbuy.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 3 Just How To Create Massive Biceps .
- 4 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 8 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 11 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 Layover
- 14 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 15 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 18 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 19 Wedding gifts?
- 20 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 24 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 25 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing