I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 2 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 3 Boston Ideas
- 4 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 5 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 6 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 7 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 8 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 9 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 10 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 11 4 Days in Juneau?
- 12 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 13 5 Days near Denver
- 14 Lake Champlain, VT
- 15 hotel in NYC
- 16 20 Days Road Trip
- 17 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 18 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 19 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 20 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 21 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 22 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 23 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 24 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 25 Briefly, in WNY