I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 2 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 3 http://fitnesstalkzone.com/testo-muscle-fuel-review/
- 4 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 5 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 6 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 7 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 8 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 9 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 10 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 10 days vacation in California
- 14 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 15 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 16 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 17 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Utah National Parks visit
- 20 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 21 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 22 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 23 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 24 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 25 Hotel in Reno