I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 2 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 3 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 4 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 5 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 6 Uber and Miami
- 7 Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe
- 8 Redwood National Forest
- 9 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 10 Mountain Visit Near Los Angeles??
- 11 Weekend traffic in Los Angeles
- 12 Fitting Yosemite into Los Angeles - San Fran Highway 1 drive
- 13 Driving from Florida to Los Angeles - favorite route?
- 14 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 15 Los Angeles Teen Tour… 1 day YIKES… Need help!
- 16 Fast drive from Portland to Los Angeles- questions
- 17 Los Angeles to Minneapolis
- 18 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 19 public transport in los angeles
- 20 I need advice on Los Angeles please
- 21 Where to stay in Los Angeles?
- 22 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 23 Las Vegas loop
- 24 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 25 Cape Cod