I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 6 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 7 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 8 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 9 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 10 Mesa Verde question
- 11 Planning our Move
- 12 Wilmington DE questions
- 13 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 18 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 19 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 20 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 21 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 22 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 23 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 24 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 25 Hotel advise Chicago