I'm traveling around the southern states of the USA - from NM to FL throughout November and December and I'd really like to catch a football game while we are here.
Can anyone recommend the best place to see one?
And also, should we see a pro game, or college or high school? Which is the most exciting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 2 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 3 Restaurants in DC
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 6 Nashville restaurants
- 7 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 8 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 9 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 10 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 11 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 12 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 13 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 14 MO road trip itinerary
- 15 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 16 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 17 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 18 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 19 Birthday vacation ideas
- 20 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 21 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 22 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 23 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 24 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 25 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine