Will be there this weekend (early September) and looking for foodie things to do - I know there are various food tours of neighborhoods, but perhaps something outside of DC/Arlington area - organic farm, winery - that sort of thing. Will have Sat for sure, possibly Sunday depending on if daughter and I watch Patriots game on TV.
"Foodie" things to do around DC
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 2 Boston area
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 10 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 11 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 16 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 21 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 22 Rockport, MA dining?
- 23 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 24 Princeville in January
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.